Salted & Roasted Flaxseed
ALVEL FLAXSEEDS are India’s first High Omega 3 variety of Flaxseed (PKV NL 260 enlisted variety) that yields 55.6% Omega 3 fats. They are resourced from Indian Council of Agricultureal Research (ICAR) and engineered to ensure seed to seed uniformity, quality and Omega 3 conetent. Just 2 healthy spoons-full of ALVEL FLAXSEEDS provides 7 g of Omega 3 Alpha Linolenic Acid.
NUTRITIONAL QUALITIES OF FLAXSEED
- Nature’s finest vegetarian Omega 3 source7 g Omega 3 Alpha Linolenic Acid / 30 g serving
- High in natural dietary fiberContains both soluble and insoluble fiber
Good source of Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium, but low in Sodium
- Rich in anti-carcinogenic Phytoestrogens Best plant source of Lignans
HEALTH BENEFITS OF FLAXSEED
- Reduce risk of heart diseases: studies suggest that flaxseeds lowers the risk of blood-clot, strokes and cardiac arrhythmia, mainly by lowering total and LDL cholesterol, Triglycerides, and even Blood pressure.
- Flaxseed aids in cancer prevention and reduction of tumor in case of growth in breast, prostate and colon cancer
- Flaxseed improves regulation of bowel function and prevents constipation
- Flaxseed my reduce blood-glucose responces to carbohydrates
- Flaxseed benefits in many hyper-stimulated immune system diseases like rheumatoid arthritis
- Flaxseed provides relief in pre-menstrual syndrome and menopausal problem in women
ALVEL SALTED & ROASTED FLAXSEEDS
Goodness of organic whole flaxseeds:
JUST ADD TO YOUR DAILY DIET IN A VARIETY OF WAYS
Sprouta: it increases B Vitamins and improves its digestibility. Add sprouted flaxseed to your salads, gravies, curries and chats.
Roast & Grind: It enhances the flavor and color. Grinding improves digestibility and ensures maximum absorption of essential nutrients. Lightly saute flaxseeds and grind into coarse powder. Sprinkle over berakfast cereals, in baking mixes for cakes, buns and bread. Add a fistful to milk, milkshakes, smoothies, custards, ice creams for a unique nutty taste and texture. Use in dry chutneys or podis for a tangy twist.
Combine: Add a few fistful of flaxseed to your wheat before grinding and fortify your daily dough for rotis, chapattis and parathas with Omega 3 richness. You can also combine flaxseed with pulses and use the finely ground mixture in gravies, soups and for preparing dosa or pancakes.
SUGGESTED USE PER PERSON (ADULT):
CONSUME 2 TABLESPOONS (30 g) OF ALVEL FLAXSEED DAILY.